The Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey from Waitrose Supermarket mainly intended to collect useful information from loyal customers based on their latest visit experience.
With the Waitrose Guest Satisfaction Survey, the company aims to stay at the top of the competition by gathering honest feedback from their loyal customers.
Waitrose Customer Experience Survey at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com offers a chance to get free £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers for sending your feedback to the company.
In this review, We will look for Waitrose Consumer Survey requirements, rules, instructions for participating, and much more. So Follow us through to learn more.
Waitrose Guest Survey Details
|Age||18 or more|
Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey – Rewards
Prize/Reward: Waitrose gives you a chance to win the £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers every month by giving a simple opinion about Waitrose products.
By taking the simple Waitrose Customer Experience Survey, you will get the above rewards.
Waitrose Customer Survey – Rules & Requirements
There are some useful guidelines are given below to take the Waitrose Guest Feedback Survey.
- You must be 18 years and above to take part in the survey.
- Must be a legal resident of the legal residents 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia.
- In order to access the survey, a recent receipt from a visit to Waitrose is required.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Each survey coupon code is valid only for a single entry.
- The users must have a basic understanding of the English language.
- Employees, representatives, subsidiaries, and affiliated persons are not eligible to take part in the Survey.
Take Waitrose Feedback Survey – Steps
There are ways through which you can participate in the Waitrose Customer Experience Survey.
- Go to the official Waitrose Consumer Feedback Survey site at www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Select the type of your visit; in-store or online.
- Select In-store and Select the store location, date, and time of your visit.
- Snap-on the “Start” button.
- Now the survey is begun, Rate your overall Satisfaction level according to your recent Waitrose Visit experience.
- Here you can find some questions which are necessary to answer.
- Answer all the questions honestly, and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Generally, the questions are about workers’ and staff members’ behavior, cleanliness of the area, and food precision.
- Click on ‘NEXT’ to complete the survey.
After finishing the survey, Waitrose will give you a free gift card. You can use this gift card at any Waitrose outlet.
If you have any doubts and queries while performing this Waitrose Customer Service Survey.
Please let us know by giving comments below in the given comment box. we will try to solve it as soon as possible and visit our site checkthis.today regularly for more new stuff like this.