- 1 Walmart Gift Card Balance Check Guide
- 2 Walmart Gift Card Benefits
- 3 How to Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
- 4 Walmart Gift Card Balance Check by Phone
- 5 Walmart Gift Card Balance Check in Store
- 6 Where is the 16-digit number on the Walmart gift card?
- 7 How can I turn my Walmart gift card into cash?
- 8 Conclusion
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check Guide
Walmart Stores Inc. is an American company that operates a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores, and department stores. It was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton.
The company operates more than 11,539 stores and clubs throughout the world and offers a comprehensive selection covering various fields, like apparel, baking, home decor, painting, special customer creations and etc.
The company allows customers to shop more offering gift cards for various occasions. But, for easy transactions, you must be familiar with your card balance, as most merchants cannot check the balance. If the bought product costs more significantly than your Walmart Gift Card balance, your transaction will be declined.
So, keeping an eye on the Walmart Visa Prepaid Card balance is important. And Walmart Visa Prepaid Gift Card balance online is the fastest and easiest way for the amount left in your card account.
Go through the guide below to find out various ways to Walmart Visa Prepaid Gift Card balance check and how to log in to Walmart Visa Prepaid Gift Card account with simple steps.
Walmart Gift Card Benefits
Walmart Gift Card offers numerous benefits to customers, and here are some of the benefits mentioned below –
- It’s fast, easy, and free!
- No additional fee is charged
- You can earn on both weekly featured product offers and personalized offers
- Walmart’s gift voucher doesn’t terminate.
- You can check the balance of your gift card anytime at their official website.
How to Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
Walmart Gift Card balance check online is an easy-to-use method to know the remaining amount of your card.
You need the card number, expiry date, and an internet connection on your computer or smartphone. Then, go online and follow the simple steps given below –
- Visit the official Walmart Gift Card Balance Check website
- It will directly link you to the “Check Balance” page.
- On this page, enter the 16-digit gift card number, and PIN found on the back of your card.
- Make sure to enter the details correctly as on your card.
- Once you have entered all details, click on the “Get Card Balance” button to view the available balance on your Walmart Gift Card Account.
Besides an online balance check, you can also know your balance by calling the number printed on the back of your Walmart Gift Card and providing the required details.
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check by Phone
If you want to get customer service support for a balance check, then please follow the given below steps –
- Call on 1-888-537-5503 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate on customer support instructions.
- Choose a helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter the card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check in Store
- Use Walmart Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- Enter zip code or state name in the search bar
- Press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Visit the store and ask the storekeeper to check the balance. You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where is the 16-digit number on the Walmart gift card?
Your Card number is the 16-digit number located on the front of your Card.
How can I turn my Walmart gift card into cash?
You can only get cashback from a Walmart gift card if your state requires gift cards to be refundable for cash. Otherwise, you can try selling your card on a gift card exchange site, but you usually won’t be able to get the full amount from the card when selling it.
That was all about simple steps to Walmart Gift Card balance check online, by phone, and in-store.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this post, please tell us through below comment box.
For further questions and queries, write to us below. Visit checkthis.today for more details.