Walmart Gift Card Balance Check Guide
The American company Walmart Stores Inc. runs a chain of supermarkets, department stores, and hypermarkets. It was set up by Sam Walton in 1962.
The company has more than 11,539 stores and clubs all over the world. It has a wide range of products, including clothing, baking, home decor, painting, special customer creations, and more.
By selling gift cards for different occasions, the company makes it easier for customers to shop more. But to make transactions easy, you need to know how much money is on your card, since most stores can’t check the balance. If the price of the item you want to buy is more than the amount left on your Walmart Gift Card, your transaction will be denied.
So, it’s important to know how much money is on your Walmart Visa Prepaid Card. And checking your Walmart Visa Prepaid Gift Card balance online is the quickest and easiest way to find out how much money is still on your card.
Read the guide below to learn how to check the balance on your Walmart Visa Prepaid Gift Card and how to log in to your account in a few easy steps.
Walmart Gift Card Benefits
Customers can get a lot of benefits from a Walmart Gift Card, some of which are listed below.
- It’s fast, easy, and free!
- No additional fee is charged
- You can earn on both weekly featured product offers and personalized offers
- Walmart’s gift voucher doesn’t terminate.
- You can check the balance of your gift card anytime at their official website.
How to Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
The Walmart Gift Card balance check online is a simple way to find out how much money is left on your card.
You need the card number, the date it expires, and a computer or phone that can connect to the internet. Then, go online and follow these easy steps.
Visit the official Walmart Gift Card Balance Check website
- It will directly link you to the “Check Balance” page.
- On this page, enter the 16-digit gift card number, and PIN found on the back of your card.
- Make sure to enter the details correctly as on your card.
- Once you have entered all details, click on the “Get Card Balance” button to view the available balance on your Walmart Gift Card Account.
You can check your balance online, or you can call the number on the back of your Walmart Gift Card and give the necessary information.
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check by Phone
If you want to get customer service support for a balance check, then please follow the given below steps:
- Call on 1-888-537-5503 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate on customer support instructions.
- Choose a helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter the card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check in Store
- Use Walmart Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- Enter your zip code or state name in the search bar
- Press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Visit the store and ask the storekeeper to check the balance. You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where is the 16-digit number on the Walmart gift card?
Your Card number is the 16-digit number located on the front of your Card.
How can I turn my Walmart gift card into cash?
You can only get cash back from a Walmart gift card if your state allows gift cards to be returned for cash. If that doesn’t work, you can try selling your card on a gift card exchange site, but you probably won’t get the full amount from it.
That was all about simple steps to Walmart Gift Card balance check online, by phone, and in-store.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this post, please tell us through below comment box.
For further questions and queries, write to us below. Visit checkthis.today for more details.
How can I check my Walmart card balance?
How do I check my Walmart bill online?
Sign in to your Walmart Rewards Mastercard online account to view your transactions, current balance, credit limit, payment due date, or statements. For additional inquiries, you can also send a secure message. Go to the ‘I want to…’ menu on the ‘My Account’ page and select ‘send/view messages’.
How do I check my gift card balance online?
Find the card issuer’s website at the back of your card. Visa Gift Card issuers include Visa Vanilla Gift Cards, Giftcards.com, Gift Card Mall, Commerce Bank, Walmart, and Navy Federal. Go to the website and enter your card’s 16-digit number, expiration date, and 3-digit security code (CVV).
How do I access my Walmart one from home?
Use your Walmart username and password to log in to OneWalmart. This is the same username and password that you use for all Walmart Apps within the Walmart Network. If you cannot remember your username and password, for on or off-the-clock help, contact Field Support at 479-273-4357.