Tell Coles Survey
Coles Survey is a customer satisfaction survey which is conducted by the Coles Supermarkets to get an idea about customer satisfaction level and patron experience.
Through this Coles Customer Feedback Survey company would easily get their customer’s suggestions and reviews about the company’s products and services.
To attract or encourage its customers to participate in their Coles Guest Feedback Survey at www.tellcoles.com.au it gives the opportunity to enter into sweepstakes for a chance to Win 1,000 flybuys bonus points or a voucher to receive $5 off your next shop.
Coles Client Satisfaction Survey named TellColes is all about your latest visit experience which contains a bunch of questions related to your visit at Coles.
Read the whole article carefully to get the all details like rules, requirements, and stepwise guidelines with screenshots to take Coles Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Coles Feedback Survey Details
|Reward||1,000 flybys bonus points or a voucher to receive $5 off your next shop.|
Tell Coles Satisfaction Survey Rewards
Once you completed the Coles Guest Feedback Survey you will get a great opportunity to enter in their organized Coles Sweepatake to get a survey rewards such as,
$1,000 Coles Groceries
1,000 flybuys bonus points or $5 off purchase of $100 or more
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
Coles Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
There are some basic rules and requirements that you need to take the Coles Experience Survey.
- This Sweepstake is available to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or more seasoned.
- A genuine buy receipt of a Coles is required.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Offer restricted to one individual for every visit.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Offer may differ and not debatable into money or some other choices.
- All charges are the duty of the winner.
- Take the survey inside the sweepstake time period.
- Staff members, sponsors, directors, officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the online survey.
Coles Survey @ www.tellcoles.com.au – Steps
If you are eligible with the above-defined criteria so follow defined steps to take Coles Online Survey.
- First, go to the official Coles Guest Feedback Survey site at www.tellcoles.com.au.
- Answer the question, “Where is the store you shopped in located?” by selecting any one option.
- Select the store location by click on the select menu and press on the NEXT.
- Indicate the Date and Time of your visit and press on the NEXT.
- Type your feedback in the box one by one asked by them.
- Press on the NEXT.
- Now the survey is begun. Rate your overall Satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit at Coles and snap-on the “NEXT”.
- Here you enter the survey questionnaire Answer all the survey questions honestly and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Give feedback on the services offered, employees’ attitude, client administration, and cleanliness from the Store as per your visit.
- At last, you have to give your personal information like your name, contact number, email address, the postcode for entering the sweepstake.
- Click the ‘NEXT’ to complete the survey.
After completion of the survey, you will directly get one passage in Coles Sweepstakes. So wait for the next draw, if you become a lucky winner then they will contact you through your provided contact details.
Coles Supermarkets Website: www.coles.com.au
Coles Feedback Survey Site: www.tellcoles.com.au
I hope you have been taken this Coles Client Feedback Survey and get their offered Sweepstake prize Win 1,000 flybuys bonus points or a voucher to receive $5 off your next shop.
But still, If you have any queries related to this survey then must leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries as soon as possible.
If you want more stuff like this please visit our site www.checkthis.today