Https://aka.ms/remoteconnect – Minecraft Crossplay
Are you a gamer and came across this page while looking to fix up the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error? Yeah! Then you are at the right place!
Stick around to find out more.
Sometimes Minecraft gamers find annoying bugs pop up_https://aka.ms/remote connect while logging into the game.
Minecraft is a multi-platform game that can be played on Android, iPhone, PS4, Nintendo, and PC. That’s why logging into your Microsoft account is essential.
Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Minecraft Error is a very common bug and can be fixed easily with our simple guide.
Let me tell you what the aka.ms/remoteconnect error is, why does it occur? and how to get rid of it so may you continue to enjoy your game.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect error?
Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Minecraft Error is a very common bug that is seen often when setting up your gaming session using your Microsoft account.
A notification will be displayed telling ‘https://aka.ms/remoteconnect’ and you’ll be unable to log in to your game.
Causes Of Https //Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Minecraft
Aka ms/remoteconnect error occurs due to the following possible causes –
- Switching console: RemoteConnect allows you to play the game on various devices like PlayStation4, Xbox, and PC as well. Hence a sign in to Minecraft is required and it may be one of the possible reasons that this error code can appear.
- Corrupted Minecraft game files: Occasionally, the game files on your device get corrupted following in sign-in bugs and error codes.
- First-time MS account user: If you’ve created a new Microsoft account, and are trying to sign in for Minecraft for the first time, then this error code can appear.
How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Now, it’s time to go through how to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error.
Here’s how you can fix it –
Enter Microsoft Sign-in Code From Minecraft
This is common to see if you own a PS4, but don’t worry! It is very easy to get rid of it –
- Bookmark the Microsoft Code Access Page
- Now, visit the error message.
- Copy and paste the code that appears on the Minecraft display.
Hence, you’re done! You will now be able to access Microsoft, so, your very private Minecraft! Enjoy…
Get Rid Of Corrupted Game Data
Aka ms Remoteconnect error message can also appear when your files got corrupted.
In such case, go through the following steps –
- Visit Settings of your device.
- Click on System Settings.
- Go to Storage, and then Game Storage.
- Now, You’ll see two files with Minecraft data.
- Delete both files and reinstall Minecraft.
And you’re done! Once you get rid of corrupted data, the error message won’t appear anymore on your device.
Create A New Microsoft Account
The last solution to this bug is to create a new account with Microsoft.
In such case, go through the following steps – http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Go to the official web page of Microsoft.
- Click on “Sign in” present at the top right corner.
- Click on “Create one!”
- Now, use your email id or phone number for creating your account.
- Enter your phone number and give a strong password to it.
- Now, enter your details like your name, country, date of birth…
- Finally, enter the verification code sent to your phone number.
That’s it!! Your new Microsoft account has been created. Use this new account to login into Minecraft.
These are the possible cause of https://aka.ms/Remoteconnect Error and easy ways to fix it.
If, I’ve missed anything regarding this, please let me know using the comment box below.
Is aka ms remoteconnect safe?
Yes. Aka ms remoteconnect is a safe and legal web portal that allows its user to enjoy cross-play over the Minecraft game.
How to add my friend on Minecraft using Microsoft account?
Go to the “Friends” tab and select the “Add Friends” option. Now, give your friend’s Microsoft ID and invite the friend.
What is aka ms Remoteconnect PS4?
The website aka.ms/remoteconnect enables individuals to play the Minecraft game with different people with computers. The aka.ms/remoteconnect website enables Minecraft to run on the PS4, Nintendo Switch, for a smooth playing experience.