You can activate your Sears MasterCard online at the official site or by calling the Sears MasterCard activation number from any internet-connected device. You can get some of the best and most unique deals with a Sears MasterCard. The product has a lot of good things for you to enjoy. Mastercard has a lot of benefits, like giving you Reward points every time you buy gas, shop, etc.
How to Activate Sears MasterCard?
Use our step-by-step guide by following the steps below. Find out what you need to do to activate your Sears MasterCard.
Activate Your Sears Card Online
Follow the steps below to easily Activate your Sears MasterCard. To finish the process, you need a computer or laptop that can connect to the internet.
- First, click here citiretailservices.citibankonline.com to enter the official website.
- Now, type in the User ID and Password.
- Click the button that says “Sign On.”
- Press the “Activate” button once you have entered all the correct information.
- At last, your card will be successfully activated.
- If you haven’t set up your account yet, you should do that first, then follow the steps above.
Activating Your Sears MasterCard Over the Phone
- Call 1-800-589-7327 first.
- If you call the number on the card to activate it, your call will go to the card services advisers.
- Listen carefully to the options and choose the one that lets you activate the card over the phone.
- Give the requested information, such as your card number, CVV, expiration date, social security number, etc.,
- as well as any other information, such as personal information, to activate the card over the phone.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions for Sears MasterCard Services.
Here in this post, you can find the most up-to-date information on how to activate your Sears MasterCard. Check out the different ways you can activate your Sears MasterCard. So, do what’s said and you’ll get a lot of benefits. Still, feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Faq’s Sears MasterCard
How do I activate my Sears card?
By phone: Call (800) 815-7701 or the number on the sticker attached to the front of the card. Verify your personal information (e.g. Social Security number, card number, or phone number associated with your application) to activate your Sears Credit Card.
How can I check my Sears card balance?
You can check your Sears Credit Card balance in the following ways: Online by signing in to your Sears Credit Card account. The issuer’s mobile app is available both on iOS and Android. Over the phone by contacting Sears Credit Card customer service at (800) 917-7700.
Does Sears Mastercard still exist?
There are 2 Sears credit cards to choose from.
How do I get a pin for my Sears Mastercard?
Cash advances require a PIN: To use a Sears Credit Card for cash advances at an ATM, you will need a PIN. If you don’t already have one, you can make a request over the phone at (800) 669-8488.